This guide runs through how to add an accident to the system in MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk).
2. Now, faced with the MEDI-BOOK Home Screen, select Add Accident Info (wheelchair icon) from the 8 main clickable buttons displayed on the screen.
3. Next, search for the person involved in the accident using the search bar (you can only search one word so either their first name or surname NOT both).
4. Below this, click in the box where it says Time Accident Occurred and use the clock to set the time the accident happened.
5. From here on, the rest of the accident form is simply drop down boxes and selecting the most appropriate option for each category.
6. There is also the option to type out accident notes so the user can add any another specific information not covered by the drop down menu categories.
7. Once complete, click SAVE RECORD (green button).
A user with high permissions level can add or remove parts of the accident form by using this guide.
Last Update: June 17, 2021