In this article you can find out how to manage persons injured area definitions within MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select MEDI-BOOK from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Now, select the Accident Management menu.
4. Followed by Accident Form Settings.
5. Now you will have the Accident Form Settings menu on the screen.
6. On the left hand side of the screen you will have the settings options.
7. You will need to select the fourth option down, Injured Area On Person.
8. This will show the options for the injured area criteria, you can Edit Record (dark blue) or Delete (red) the current options by clicking the relevant button to the right of the option you want to change.
9. If you want to add a new option that isn’t already available on the list, you can add it very simply. On the top left of the menu, is a light blue button Add New Configuration Value, select this.
10. This will bring up a new menu. You will need to select the correct criteria, in this case Injured Area on Person.
11. Now, in the Description field, type in what you would like the new option to be called and visible as.
12. Once this has been done, select the green Save Changes button to confirm the addition of the option.
13. You will be notified by the Record Created screen to confirm the addition. The same will occur upon editing or deleting an option.
Last Update: April 21, 2021