This guide runs through how to add students medication to MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk).
2. Select MEDI-BOOK from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Now, select the Medicine Management menu.
4. Followed by Add Student Medication.
5. Now you will have the Add Student Medication menu on the screen.
Person Information (Name Search) – This is where the user searches for the person they are issuing medication to. Please note only search for either the first name OR the surname NOT both names as this won’t bring up any results.
Product Type – This is what the medication is e.g. if it’s a liquid or a tablet etc.
Manufacturer – This is the manufacturer/brand of the medication.
Product Name – This is the name of the medication.
Product Expiry Date – This is the expiry date shown on the medication.
Medication Dosage + Measurement Type – This is the amount of medication that is being issued and the measurement it is in e.g. 5ml.
Serial Number – This is the serial number of the medication, if it has one.
Dosages Available – This is the amount of medication overall that’s available to administer.
Medication Notes – This is for any extra requirements etc that are needed when issuing this medication to the student.
6. Once this has been completed, click the green Save Record button in the bottom left of the screen to add the medication to the system.
Last Update: October 20, 2021