This guide explains how to change the care message at the bottom of the accident report in MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Navigate to MEDI-BOOK on the top menu bar.
3. Followed by, System Management then Report Headers.
4. Next, select ACCIDENTREPORT from the left menu.
5. Now, select the yellow Edit record button from the care message line on the right hand side of the screen.
6. This will bring up the care message menu, you can now edit the care message in the message box.
7. When finished, select Save Changes. The message will now appear at the bottom of accident reports.
You can also do this for illness reports, the steps are the same except from 4. where the user should select ILLNESSREPORT rather than ACCIDENTREPORT.
Last Update: June 9, 2021