This guide runs through how to access Student Tests using the Pearson Online Platform.
Before continuing please ensure that the student test has been requested with Pearson and they confirm that the test has been installed and ready in your test centre.
Accessing the student test
- Go to the following website on one of the 2 PC’s in the Pine room.
If you are asked to continue as the site does not have a certificate, please do so by clicking the continue link.
You will be presented with a login prompt, please use the login details Pearson sent you when setting up users. If you have not received this please contact Pearson using the details below, please ensure you have your test centre number ready.
- Press Enter/Click OK
- Once logged in you will be presented with a list of the tests that are available for your students.
- Click on the circular selection button to the left to select the test.
- Click on the Launch Test button.
- A dialog will appear saying the site is trying to launch WinTDP, click Open.
- A blank screen will appear, please be patient as it may take a few minutes to download the test.
- Click on the Start test button.
- Go through the test clicking the buttons next/previous and answering the questions as required.
- If the test has an option on completion of a section, press the Complete Section button.
- Once all sections have been done press the Complete Test button the test will be completed and uploaded to Pearson, the test will then disappear from the list of tests on the home page.
At this stage you can log out. You may wish to contact Pearson directly on 0344 463 2535 or via email at email@example.com to confirm receipt of the test.
If you have any problems please let us know by calling 01527 407 818 or calling the GROVETECH support desk on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: July 7, 2020