In this article you can find out how to manage departments to enable you to assign permissions easier.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select System Administration from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Select Configuration Management.
4. Followed by clicking Departments/Work Area from the menu on the left hand side of the screen. You will now see any current departments in the system.
5. In order to add a new department to the system, click Add New Configuration Type.
6. Now with the form on the screen, select Departments/Work area from the configuration category drop down menu.
7. Next, in the description box, add the name of the department you want to add e.g. Lunchtime Supervisors.
8. Now finally, in the value box, you need to add something to this box that will represent this department in the database, for example LS.
9. Once done, click Save Changes.
Last Update: May 19, 2021