This guide runs through how a user can see if a parent/carer has for receipt of a specific accident report.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Once you have logged in select Medical Room, the furthest box to the right of the main dashboard screen (Hospital Icon).
3. Now in the Medical Room section, click on the Personal Information box in the top left of the screen and type in the name of the person that you need to access the accident record of. Now click Search.
4. All recorded incidents in the system for that person will appear on the screen, choose the appropriate one that you want to check if it has been signed for, making sure it is an accident record not an illness or medication record.
5. Now, the selected report will appear on the screen, in the bottom right of the report will be a number of buttons, select Accident Report Audit (light blue button).
6. This will then show the user if the report has been signed for, this is signified by the colour of the signatory information box. If the box is still red in colour then it has not been signed for yet by a parent/carer, however if it has turned green then a parent/carer has signed to confirm receipt using the parent portal.
Last Update: June 16, 2021