This guide shows you how to add and configure the report headers and messages for the accident reports sent out via MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select MEDI-BOOK from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Now, select the System Management menu.
4. Followed by Report Headers.
5. Now you will have the Accident Form and Illness Form settings menu on the left hand side of the screen.
6. You can now choose to select either the Accident Report or the Illness Report option.
7. This will show each of the report messages along with the header and footer for the option you selected, you can Edit Record (yellow) or Delete (red) the current options by clicking the relevant button to the right of the option you want to change.
8. If you want to add a new message that isn’t already available on the list, you can add it very simply. On the top left of the menu, is a light blue button named: Add New Configuration Value, select this.
9. The options when adding a new message are as follows:
Report Type – Choose either Accident Report or Illness report.
Message Type – Choose the message type; Care Message, Header or Footer.
Description – Describe the type of message it is.
Message – The message, header or footer you want to appear on the report.
10. When finished, click Save Changes.
Last Update: May 25, 2021