In this article you can find out how to view available medication within MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select MEDI-BOOK from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Now, select the Medicine Management menu.
4. Followed by Medication Manager.
5. Now you will have the Medication Manager Settings menu on the screen.
6. On the left hand side of the screen you will have the different types of Medicine Records.
7. You can select the any of the four options to view the records that are already under each medicine type.
Last Update: April 21, 2021