This guide runs through how to turn on/off the auto email function in MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select System Administration from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Select Configuration Management.
4. Followed by clicking Email Configuration from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
5. You will need to scroll to the bottom where it says Auto Email Accident Reports and select Edit Record adjacent to this.
6. When the menu comes up, if turning off the auto email function, in the value box change the Y to an N and vice versa if you’re turning the function on.
Last Update: June 22, 2021