This guide runs through how to access Medication Reports on MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Once you have logged in select Reporting, followed by MEDI-BOOK.
3. Next, select Medicine Manager Reports from the drop down.
4. Once in the Medicine Manager Reports screen, you will see several reporting options, choose the appropriate report that suits your needs by clicking on the box of the report.
5. When you click on the chosen report you will have options along the top of the report such as Save as PDF, View PDF and Date Range. When choosing a date range, the user will need to click Submit Date Range after choosing their date range in order to see the report for those dates.
Last Update: September 8, 2021