This guide runs through accessing the configuration for the Welfare Check Form in eduSEND.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select eduSEND from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Now, select the Configuration menu.
4. Followed by Welfare Check Form Configuration.
5. Now you will have the Welfare Check Form Settings menu on the screen.
6. On the left hand side of the screen you will have the settings options.
7. You can select one of the settings to view what options are already listed.
8. You can edit (dark blue) or delete (red) the current options by clicking the relevant button to the right of the option you want to change.
9. If you want to add a new option that isn’t already available on the list, you can add it very simply. On the top left of the menu, is a light blue button named: Add New Configuration Value, select this.
10. This will bring up a new menu. You will need to select the criteria you want to add an option for.
11. Now, in the Description field, type in what you would like the new option to be called and visible as.
12. Once this has been done, select the green Save Changes button to confirm the addition of the option.
13. You will be notified by the Record Created screen to confirm the addition. The same will occur upon editing or deleting an option.
Last Update: April 21, 2021