In this article you can find out how to add medical room notes to an existing visitor incident record within MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Once you have logged in select Medical Room, the furthest box to the right of the main dashboard screen (Hospital Icon).
3. Now in the Medical Room section, click on the Personal Information box in the top left of the screen and type in the name of the person that you need to add medical room notes to the incident record of. Now click Search.
4. All recorded incidents in the system for that person will appear on the screen, choose the appropriate one that you want to add notes to, making sure it is an accident record not an illness or medication record.
5. Within this record you will be able to edit any existing information or add any additional information you have to the record.
Last Update: April 21, 2021