In this article you can find out how to access previous pupil incident reports within MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Once you have logged in select Reporting, followed by MEDI-BOOK.
3. Now choose the type of previous pupil report you want to view by clicking either: Accident Book Reports, Illness Manager Reports or Medication Manager Reports.
4. Once you have chosen one of the above options you will then see the reports dashboard for that specific choice.
5. To access a report, simply click the title of the report you want to view, in this case Previous Pupil Report.
6. Now, choose the date range in which the report was created and select Submit Date Range.
7. This will bring up the report of your choice.
8. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a specific pupil record then please visit the Medical Room and search by pupil name.
Last Update: April 21, 2021