In this article you can find out how to change the absence reasons within Inscribe VMS.
1. First you must login to your Inscribe VMS account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Now, faced with the admin portal dashboard, select Inscribe VMS.
3. Once in Inscribe VMS, select Absence Reasons.
4. Now that you’re in Absence Reasons you will have the options of Arriving Late and Leaving Early on the left hand side of the screen. By clicking one of these options, you will then see all of the reasons under that category appear on the right hand side of the screen.
5. You can edit or delete any of the current options, or you can add a new option by clicking the blue button that says Add new configuration information in the top left!
6. Name the reason in the description field, type in the MIS system code if required and select if it’s either a late reason, leaving early reason or both and the select Save Changes.
Last Update: May 10, 2021