In this article you can find out how to edit current user login information within Inscribe VMS.
1. First you must login to your Inscribe VMS account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Now, faced with the admin portal dashboard, select System Administration from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Once in System Administration, select Authentication.
4. Select, Manage User Accounts.
5. Now, select Edit, next to the login you wish to make changes to.
6. Next, edit the form and make all the changes you need to make.
7. Once done, select Save Entry at the bottom of the form.
This will edit a user’s login and allow the person to use features based on the permissions set.
Last Update: May 7, 2021