In this article you can find out how to add new user login information within Inscribe VMS.
1. First you must login to your Inscribe VMS account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Now, faced with the admin portal dashboard, select System Administration from the bar at the top of the screen.
3. Once in System Administration, select Authentication.
4. Now, select Manage User Accounts
5. Next, select Add New Dashboard User, in the top left of the white box under Manage User Account.
6. Fill in the form with all the required fields and select what privileges the new account will have.
7. Once done, select Save New User at the bottom of the form.
This will create a login for the person to use features based on the permissions set.
Last Update: May 10, 2021