In this article you can find out how to setup your label printer within Inscribe VMS.
1. First you must login to your Inscribe VMS account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
3. Now, faced with the admin portal dashboard, select Inscribe VMS.
4. Once in Inscribe VMS, select Badge Configuration.
5. Select, Label Printer Setup.
6. Now, select the appropriate label printing option, based on the hardware you have as part of Inscribe VMS, by clicking Save Entry under the relevant title.
7. Once clicked, the configuration will be updated and this will show in a white pop up box on the screen, click Close in the white pop up box to be returned to the label printer options..
Last Update: May 12, 2021