In this article you can find out how to add new pupil information within MEDI-BOOK.
1. First you must login to your MEDI-BOOK account (edu365.org.uk), this account must have Administrator privileges.
2. Select System Administration from the bar at the top for MEDI-BOOK.
3. Now, select Pupil Management.
5. Now, select Add New Pupil Record in the top left corner of the screen.
6. Go through the form adding the relevant information for the new pupil, once finished, select Save Changes.
7. Alternatively, if your MEDI-BOOK instance is Wonde integrated, you can do a Wonde Data Sync to ensure all the information is up to date directly from the MIS system.
Last Update: May 25, 2021